Sunday, November 29, 2009

Family Fun...

This week we have spent alot of time just hanging around the house together, playing with blocks and animals and baby dolls and drinking out of "big-girl cups". Addie pretty much entertains us all and keeps her self busy at the same time. I am starting to discover stray pen marks on my walls and crayon in places just at her little eye level. Does this mean I am not watching her closely enough? Then there is Hayes...sweet, growing, handsome little Hayes...




These last two pictures were taken in the fall of last year. It is crazy to see how much she has changed in just 12 short months! Can my babies just stay babies (that sleep through the night) forever?


I have more pictures of Thanksgiving and tree decorating to share in the next few days. I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday with friends and family!




No comments: