Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thanks Dad, Julie, and Tim....

I LOVE my new window treatments!


For those of you who know my Dad, you also know that he can pretty much fix/build anything. He owns his own company now and gets to do what he loves every day. I love to watch one of his "projects" unfold and the end results always amaze me. This past weekend he and my step-mom, Julie, came to visit us for the holiday weekend. I had asked Dad to build me some wood top treatments for my windows in the den. I had no idea just how beautiful they would turn out. Dad and Tim worked very hard all weekend on the project. Julie took me shopping for new curtains to go with them. They were very good to us!

They worked hard all afternoon on Halloween, painting and hanging my new curtains and top treatments! Tim learned a lot from Dad- maybe he can do the rest of the house!

And the finished project looked absolutely beautiful! Don't ya think?



Now all I need is some new furniture to go with them....yeah right! I'll be heading back to work now...Thanks Dad and Julie and Tim for all of your hard work! I can hardly stop staring at my new windows!




2 comments: