Friday, January 30, 2009

Mommy and Daddy Time...here we come!

Yes, I still love my husband dearly and love spending some good quality time with him. Yes, it has been over a year and a half that we have actually gone "away" together and spent more than one consecutive night "alone"! So, we are long over due for some us time....
Some very dear friends of ours have offered their beautiful lake home to Tim and I for the weekend. They do not rent it out, but use it for their own family and share it with close friends. What generous people they are, and we are so very thankful! Addie will be staying at her Mamaw's all weekend long while Tim and I lock ourselves away in the cozy lake house with lots of good food and plenty of movies to watch! I am very excited about our getaway and hope that Addie is very good for Mamaw and Grandpa Dave!

No comments: