Friday, January 23, 2009

Daddy and Addie weekend.......

I didnt take any new pictures lately, so I thought I would share one of my favorites from when she was small! Addie was 2 months old here......I have class this weekend. Yes, the time is here again, and I am so ready for a little time "all by myself" (if you call a window-less classroom with 16 cohort members and a syllabus on theories of teaching "all by myself"). I am anxious to get this class over with because then I will be 2 classes away from having my Master's. Wow! The year has gone by so fast! It will be nice to have every weekend to spend with Tim and Addie, although I am sure they will miss that time together.

Addie had her 18 month appt. today. She is 33 1/3 inches tall and weighs 25 lbs. 90th percentile for height and 70th percentile for weight. The little munchkin has thinned out a bit! Dr. Hall says she looks great and is very pleased to see her on a path to good health as far as the allergies are concerned! She cried like the biggest baby though and made a scene like the drama queen she is as I tried to pay the bill! What a little whiner!

No comments: