Monday, January 19, 2009

Addie and Lily....




Last week we ventured to the Maynor's to visit with Kristy and Lily. The girls had a blast! Addie loved playing with all of Lily's toys. They both learned how to do "Ring Around the Rosie" (sort of). She slept well too, which is not what I expected since we don't travel often, and she is so used to her crib. She always surprises me. We wish that they lived closer to us, and at one time, they were going to move here, but things have changed and they are staying put. I'm just glad they are only an hour away!
Today is Martin Luther King Day and Addie's Mamaw, my mom, has off of school. We are going to go to lunch and spend some time with her, which I am positive Addie will eat up!

1 comment:

Lily said...

oh these pictures are too cute...I'm going to steal them for my blog...can you believe I'm going to post....