Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hail to the Redskins!

Win or lose....I love my team! Anna and I before we headed up to the game on Sunday morning.
Me and my honey......isn't he cute?
Jaime, me, Anna, and Kristen.....before the game at our parking spot right beside the stadium. Tim found us an awesome parking pass.....
Unfortunately, these were our seats! Yikes! Noone told us there was pole in front. No wonder the tickets were reasonably priced. No big deal....we ended up scooting over and we still were able to watch the game just the same. Although it did feel like we were in a cave, but that would have been a great thing if it rained! It didn't though....it was a beautiful day. I had a blast though, and I can't wait to do it again next year. It was great to spend the day with Tim and Anna, even if they did lose to the RAMS!!!
I love you Tim, thanks for taking me to the game!

No comments: