Friday, October 17, 2008

Addie loves her cousin...

and she loves her banana too! Since cutting out practically all milk/egg products, we were forced to try lots of new foods the past couple of weeks, which has been a blessing in disguise. Bananas are a new favorite of hers. She doesnt like them cut up, but prefers to hold the entire banana and munch on it that way! She is a little monkey!

Skylar and her Daddy came over the other night to visit for a little while. Addie just loves her cousins so much, and Skylar is such a great help with Addie. I can't believe Skylar was just a little older than Addie when I met her. The girls had a great time and always do when they get together!
Thanks so much to all of my friends and family who made yesterday so special. I am so blessed to be loved by so many wonderful people. I have some special gifts that Tim made for me that I am going to share in some upcoming posts after I get the chance to get a picture of them. What effort he put into my birthday this year in creating gifts that mean so much to me! Like I said....I am very lucky!

No comments: