Monday, October 20, 2008

Day 1 of Mommy and Addie Week...

My mom had to get Addie her very own chair for her house. She is starting to warm up to it. What a spoiled little girl! (isn't that what they are for?) Look how big my baby is getting....
Tim just left us about an hour ago and I was snoozing so hard I didn't even get to say good bye. I was the nagging wife too before we both fell asleep last night, complaining about the mess he left in our sink after shaving! Sometimes I need to learn to shut my mouth and just let things slide. This morning I am already missing him terribly, and he is probably thanking the heavens that he has some time away from his annoying wife! Its funny how we always know how to react in a situation after the fact. Can I just blame it on absolute fatigue? We were both so tired after this looooong weekend.....


Anways, I am a little nervous about my week alone with Addie. Tim knows how to calm me down and lighten the load so that I don't become overwhelmed. Anyone who knows us knows that Tim keeps me straight. He is the "peace" in our home. I might keep it clean, but he keeps it running smoothly and happily. Not to mention, come 6:00 pm in our house, little Addie-girl is down right sick of her mommy, and happy as ever to see him walk through that door. She is not going to like this one bit! Wish us luck...

No comments: