Thursday, July 16, 2009

We miss Daddy!

He hasn't actually gone anywhere except back to work after having a long weekend off, but we miss having him around. He took Addie to Little Gym yesterday and told me this morning that he would trade places with me in a heartbeat, even if it meant dealing with dirty diapers, whiny baby, and food allergies all by himself everyday! I really am very happy being a stay-at-home mommy, even though some days I do believe going to work could be easier than what I face each day. Every once in a while I miss teaching, but I know for sure I have made the right decision for us for the time being.





Addie is really doing very well, and I suppose I am starting to relax a little again when it comes to her diet and her allergies. For a while there, it seemed as if I had it all under control. I knew what she could and could not eat and I felt very comfortable with it all. Then, just as quickly, I was knocked off my feet and made to feel very unsure of it all. However, like Tim and my mom say, each day I feel a little more confident and hopefully, a little more prepared to face the next time that it will inevitably happen to us again. She is such a handful, but I love her more than anything in the world! Can you believe she turns two tomorrow?


No comments: