Friday, July 10, 2009

More 4th of July Fun!

Addie is starting to really enjoy the "poooool" as she calls it! Now, if only I could muster up the courage to put her in a little life vest and let her go! I'm such a big chicken and can't even imagine not holding her the entire time we are swimming, but my mom and Tim are slowly convincing me that she will never learn to swim on my hip! We all know however, that Addie has never been much of a risk taker, so we'll just have to see how much she likes it when I let her go off on her own!


One of the best things about summer is bathtime outside! Addie is not the biggest fan of bathtime usually, but when it involves her little pool and some sunshine, she is ready to go! Its not the most convenient afternoon activity for me to pull together, but I do believe it is worth it not having to fight her into the tub! Plus, it leaves the evening time open for when Daddy gets home, and we can just spend the time playing and doing fun things!



No comments: