Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bring on the sunshine!

First of all, I am very thankful to my mommy blogging friends who made me feel so much better about our "fight" with the paci around here! We have enough battles to beat these days, so I appreciate the support ladies!

Secondly, we are gearing up for summer around here and Addie is ready to have some fun in the sun!
We were headed to a local park this particular day. This was the first time I attempted to pull all of her crazy hair back into a pony tail. It lasted until we got out of the neighborhood! Oh well, I like the unruly look on her...it matches her personality.

This is a picture of Addie and her little friend, Ben. Besides little Lily, Ben is the only other small person Addie sees on a regular basis. She asks for him a lot when we are just hanging out at home, and she loves when we get together with him and his mommy. We have a playdate atleast once a week with Ben and his mommy, and here in a few weeks, Addie and Ben will be starting a class at "The Little Gym" down the street...should be interesting!

We have really been enjoying the sunshine around here lately. I have so many new pictures to post, including our trip to the local fair and our little "family vacation" we just got back from today! I can't wait to share them with you, and as soon as I get this last project done for my grad class, I will sit down and do just that. Until then, I am grounding myself from the computer....no email, no weather.com, no favorite blogs, no FACEBOOK!!!! Maybe that will motivate me to get my work done....Ha!

No comments: