Friday, February 13, 2009

Getting ready for a road trip...

Addie and I are getting ready for a busy morning preparing for a little road trip to see some of my close friends. For some reason, on nights before I travel with her, I always have the hardest time sleeping. I lay there thinking about all I have to pack and worry about forgetting something. It is a little more tricky to travel with a little one who has food allergies and breathing treatments to keep up with. I might have gotten 5 hours of sleep last night. However, since I have showered, I am energized and excited about spending the next couple of nights with my friends. Here are a few more pictures from our park adventure last weekend. Addie will pretty much kiss anything she thinks is "cute"...kind of a nasty habit, but it sure is cute!




Tim has a list of things he wants to get accomplished while he has some "free" time this weekend. He acts like he is so sad to see us go, but I can imagine it is nice to just relax and enjoy some peace and quiet. I don't think I have actually done that since Addie has joined our little world, except for maybe my weekend away with Tim. I hope he rests up, gets some of his "to do" list done so that he can feel less stressed, and has a little bit of fun with some of his friends this weekend too! We'll see ya on Monday with some new pictures to share from our trip!



No comments: