Friday, February 20, 2009

Bed Head

I went to get Addie out of her crib the other day after a nap, and this is how I found her...sweaty head of curls and a sour look on her face! She had slept long and hard!






I told you her head of hair was out of control!


This weekend I have three sorority sisters coming to visit with their little ones. We picked this date atleast two months ago, and I have been anxiously anticipating this weekend for quite a while. It will be so nice to have some time with my friends and to get all of the babies together for once. They are all very close in age, ranging from 16 - 20 months old. It should be an exciting Saturday night in the Hewitt household. Hopefully, I will have some cute pictures and stories to share on Monday! I wish we could all get together more often!

No comments: