Thursday, February 26, 2009

Can Spring-time please hurry up?

I just knew this 3.00$ rocking chair I found yardsaling almost 2 1/2 years ago would be a big hit someday! Addie loves it! She's a porch rocker too, just like her Mommy and Daddy!

Addie just loves being on the go and outside. She can be so grumpy sitting inside with me, and the moment I take her outside, she takes on this whole new personality. She could people-watch forever! I am very much looking forward to warmer weather when we can spend more time at local parks and take nice walks around the neighborhood. I think the fresh air could do us both some good.


I have loads of new pictures to upload from our "toddler weekend", but just haven't had the

chance to do so since all the babies and their mommas left. I plan on organizing my pictures at some point today though and hopefully getting those funny shots posted in the next day or two.

I finally have a nice long weekend at home coming up. No traveling, no class, no major plans... I am looking forward to just taking it easy and soaking up some fun with Tim and Addie. I might even try and get caught up on my scrapbooking!

No comments: