Thursday, August 13, 2009

Are we ready?

Tim, the proud Daddy, paints baby boy's room on his day off! We chose a soft blue and light green paint that I think really looks great together. I can't wait to show the finished project here soon!






My mom is working on sewing the curtains for his room right now, and Tim and I plan on trying to move Addie to her big girl bed this weekend. Then we will be able to put the crib in his room , and it will feel like we are really almost ready to bring him home!
It has been a long, tough week with the heat and my poor car (which still is not running as it should) and my furry friend, Sally, whom we found out is very sick, but we are reminded each day to count our blessings and be thankful for all that we have, which still brings a smile to my face! We can't wait to meet this new addition to our crazy little family!

No comments: