Monday, December 27, 2010

Cookies for Ho Ho

The mean ole' stomach bug hit the Hewitt household right smack in the middle of Tim's "vacation week", so we were down and out for a few days. It was miserable, and yes, I still hate vomit. I hate it even more now. However, I am thankful that it is over and that we were feeling better just in time for Christmas. Hayes was feeling so good he decided to eat some beans while Addie and I prepared Ho Ho's cookies and milk.
She's a great little helper....a little stubborn and a bit bossy, but overall, a great helper.




Ho Ho loved these cookies. And Addie didn't mind that she couldn't take a little nibble on them because she discovered the hershey's kisses instead. They are egg-free and made in a peanut-free facility....heck yeah!!! I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday and time spent with family. The bug might have crippled us for a few days, but we did without a doubt like spending some time together. I have lots of pictures to share over the next few days!

No comments: