Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Boys

Daddy and Hayes head out for a nice morning run. Hayes doesn't care what he is doing, as long as he is doing it with his best pal. Hasn't he grown so much? He looks HUGE in this stroller!






Hayes is changing so much these days it seems like. Looking back through some pictures, it is so hard to believe that in June he was this scooting, bald, smiley little baby. He is speed crawling now and soon to be taking a few little steps. He has a head full of hair, and I mean so much hair, it almost looks like he is wearing a little helmet. And the smiling...well, he still smiles, but he sure knows how to scream these days too. I think it is his way of being heard. He can't really talk and yet, he still has so much to say, especially when Addie takes one of his toys, or when he wants to be held, or when he wants his bottle. He lets it be known that he is not a happy little guy.
We are slowly dropping bottles. Just 3 weeks ago, he was still drinking 6 5 oz bottles a day. He now has only 4, and I will probably be working on dropping another here in a few days. He still refuses to drink his milk out of the sippy cup, and I just don't have the energy to fight it. I can hide a bottle from the pediatrician just like I did the paci. It doesn't bother me one bit, if he wants to have a bottle. I want him happy. And if a bottle makes him smiley again, well a bottle he gets.

No comments: