Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Waiting...

and waiting for a new camera. I mentioned again to Tim that I was starting to get anxious without a camera since Hayes is really scooting all over the place now and starting to cut a front tooth. I would hate to miss these milestones with a photograph. I think we are both just waiting for a free moment to sneak away to buy one. We rarely get those around here. These are a a few pictures I snapped about a week ago before his morning bath. He is changing so much these days!

Addie is doing really well without her beloved paci. She doesn't even mention it anymore, although we can definitely tell that she is acting out and feeling a little more stressed than usual. I have to remember to take a deep breath sometimes and be patient with her when she is trying her hardest to get my attention by doing something she knows she shouldn't do. She no longer naps during the day, but will play quietly in her room for a while Hayes snoozes, and bedtime is pretty much a nightmare these days...but...we are still taking it one day at a time around here. Losing her paci "is a big thing for her" as my mom (Addie's biggest fan) says. I have to keep reminding myself she just gave up her biggest comfort for the last 2 1/2 years.

No comments: