Monday, June 7, 2010

Busy as ever...

Well, it's June, and as always, we are super busy with birthday parties, graduation parties, book club meetings, Jazzercise, Little Gym, doctor appoinments, play dates and more! I thought I lost my calendar the other day, and I knew I was in for it! How would I keep everything straight? Luckily, it showed up just in time for Hayes' 9 month check-up scheduled for this Thursday. We'll keep you updated on how much he's grown!

He certainly loves the water. Unfortunately, the hot sun is not very good to his poor skin, so we don't get a chance to get out in it enough. I have a feeling he is going to by my little swimmer.


Addie has been working really hard at the whole potty training thing here lately, and for a while, she was doing so well. I thought we were going to move on to big girl undies for sure. However, like most things, once she realized she had a hand it, she decided to use it to her advantage. Now, she seems uninterested and totally content with being diapered. The excitement over her princess big girl pants and pull-ups has worn off. She pees in her diaper and then runs over to tell me with a big grin on her face. I have learned that she wants me to react, so I smile and tell her to go lay down so that we can change her diaper. Oh well, I guess she will start going on the potty again when she is ready. For now, I'll stock up on two different sizes of diapers and keep my mouth shut...stubborn little girl.







1 comment:

Emily Suzann said...

Don't worry Carrie! One day Addie will decide that she wants to use the potty and then she will never look back! I had two in diapers at the same time and know how frustrating and EXPENSIVE it can be. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Potty trained or not they are both adorable little munchkins. :)