Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christmas fun continued...

Christmas morning Pop Pop carried Addie down the steps to see what Ho Ho brought to her for being a pretty good girl this year! She was very excited, as were Daddy and I!

Her stocking was filled to the brim with fruit snacks and bubbles and stickers galore. She loved reaching in that thing and pulling out her treats!

Hayes was in a good mood that morning too, which isn't unusual for that sweet little boy. He just sat back and watched Addie get excited about all her goodies.


She loved the dollhouse Ho Ho left her and spent most of that day and the few days following playing with the little family and all the furniture that came with it. I must admit that I had a great time too! They didn't make dollhouses like this when I was her age.


Even now, almost a month later, I am sad that it is over. Christmas, no matter what stress it brings with it when it comes to family drama and money issues.....is such a special time of year, and I am already looking forward to next year when Hayes will be a little more interested in his stocking too!




No comments: