Monday, March 30, 2009

Another week gone by...

I am pretty sure that my weeks here at home are flying by so fast! I can hardly believe I have already missed two school years of teaching, and that my little newborn baby is almost 2 years old here in a few months! Can it all just slow down a little bit please? I want to make sure I catch every second of it all...

Here is another cute one of Addie and my Dad down in Florida. She was in a good mood that night, cuddling with us on the couch.


This past weekend, I had some close girlfriends come down to see me again. This time, it was without babies! Tim watched Addie and Shanna's little boy, Grayson, while the girls headed out for some Mexican! Of course, he got a little help from my mom and Dave. He was such a trooper to say "yes" to all of that. Am I lucky or what?



We had such a good time laughing and catching up! I lived on the sorority hall with all of these girls at one time or another and actually roomed with three of them in a triple suite on the Delta Zeta hall. I can remember many days/nights with these incredible ladies just hanging out in the Chapter room or even getting ready for parties and sorority functions. We have definitely had some great times together, and I am proud that we have managed to make time for one another still.....9 years or so later, with babies, and husbands, and boyfriends, and new houses, and jobs and all!

1 comment:

livingsj77 said...

It looks like you guys had fun. I wish I could of been there. Hopefully I can make it next time.