Sunday, March 22, 2009

More Florida fun...


Addie is fascinated with horses right now. It was really the first time she was around live horses, but obviously it has made a huge impression on her. She knows I have pictures of Jo Jo and Jack on my computer, so whenever I sit down to check email or write a paper, she wants me to show her "Jo Jo". Its really very cute!


My Dad gave Addie one of his old cell phones to "use", and she loves it! She walked around with that thing the whole time we were there, and now I have to keep it in my diaper bag because she asks for it whenever I go to use my own phone.
She was very stylish in the Florida sun with her new sunglasses from Mamaw...thanks! Plus, Grandma Julie made sure she wasn't hurting for any new toys or entertainment while we were there. She has one of these push toys here at home, but doesn't pay it any attention at all. She loved pushing that thing up and down the driveway in the sunshine!


No comments: