Monday, March 9, 2009

Bad Blogger...

I can't believe it has been almost a week since I posted. I guess I am really starting to slack off here. The problem is with my camera. I can't seem to figure out how to upload pictures to the same folder each time. So, each time I upload pictures....let's say 5 at a time from the park, or from the snow day, it creates a whole new folder. I have been trying to save up pictures, so that I am not creating folders with less than 5 pictures in them. Can you tell I am not that good with computers? I can't believe I ever figured out the whole blogging thing to begin with...

Addie and I are getting ready for a big trip to visit Grandpa Rick (my Dad) and Grandma Julie in Florida this weekend. It will be Addie's first time on an airplane. I can tell you that I have already had two dreams, or what you would call vivid nightmares, about this little adventure. I have no doubt that she will do just fine down there and will love the attention from everyone and all of the fun animals they have, but it is the actual 3 hours in air that worry me just a tad! Hopefully, she will do great, and I will have lots to boast about when we return. The picture above was taken right around the time my Dad and Julie last saw her....August of last summer. She has changed so much and really has so much more of a personality. I am very excited for them to get to spend some time with her. So, this week I am preparing for our trip as well as trying to get some work done for my class I am taking right now! Busy, busy, busy.....

No comments: