Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Birthday this year...

was FABULOUS! And very, very, well celebrated! I had a nice dinner out with friends, and my book club ladies treated me to lunch. We had a great steak dinner at Mom's, and finally, Tim and I had a night away that included the best meal I have ever eaten and the largest slice of peanut butter cheesecake I have ever seen! I was spoiled rotten this year. Did I mention the Ipad Tim gave me? Yeah, it sleeps in between us at night. I love it...already. AND...my bedroom got a makeover.





Don't you just want to curl up in that bed and snooze the day away? I wanted to get away from the dark, cozy feel and make it more soothing and calm. I love how it turned out. Thanks to Tim for painting on his days off, and to my mom and Dave for the bedding. (Do you all know how much I love Pottery Barn?) And thanks to Dad and Julie for the curtains.....(shhhhhh.....we'll just pretend they came from Walmart!) Doesn't it look sensational?




Of course, these two little munchkins helped make my birthday special too! They are so rotten!











1 comment:

Christen said...

Your room looks gorgeous, Carrie!