Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween Preparations...

I have so many fun pictures to share with you! We had a lot of fun this month getting ready for Halloween. We carved a pumpkin, dressed up for our ballet class, went to school in our costumes, and of course, had a blast trick-or-treating this year with our cousins!

Addie enjoyed pumpkin carving this year. She drew on the face, and her Daddy helped her with the actual carving. Hayes, on the other hand, was not impressed with the pumpkin guts at all!




Addie had to come dressed in costume for her ballet class this particular week. We chose to save our "real" costume for trick-or-treating, and she chose one of the plethora of costumes in her dress-up box to wear to dance. She was the cutest little witch I've ever seen!







This is Addie with one of her little friends before class.


Aren't they cute? I'm sure they looked even more adorable dancing around that little room to music!



It seems as if we celebrated Halloween for months! I had my decorations up and out by the first of the month, and I had a blast with the kids crafting it up and creating our own homemade decorations to spooky up our house a bit! I'll have to share one of those creations with you too! Next, I'll post about our class party and the big night. They got lots of candy they can't eat, but that didn't spoil their fun...Hayes discovered Skittles and Addie has fallen in love with Ring Pops! I'll blog again soon....promise!















No comments: