Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Just plain ole' worn out....

These kids wear me out. I must say that a million times a day. Crawling into my bed at night is the greatest reward after chasing these two around and carting them all over town for art class or swimming lessons or some sort of play date. Every once in a while, the house gets eerily quiet, and I come into a room and find this...





On this particular night, they were both having a hard time going to bed, so we let them sleep together. They were elated and asleep in less than five minutes. After Hayes kicked Addie and made her cry and then ended up in between Tim and I in our bed, I decided that was not a very good habit to begin. They did look awfully cute there beside each other.



I have so many pictures to share from the last three weeks. We have been very busy visiting family and celebrating Addie's 4th birthday. I am going to try and update daily until I get all caught up.....just for you two Dad and Julie!







No comments: