Friday, November 5, 2010

Playdough

This past weekend my Dad and Memaw came up to visit from the warm south. The day before they arrived, it was almost 80 degrees and the kids and I were playing outside in short sleeves. The morning I picked them up at the airport, it was a chilly 50 degrees! We didn't let the cold weather bother us one bit though.

Addie wanted to get her playdough out that first night and she insisted on everyone sitting down with her and making something. Even Papaw Rick joined in on the fun.

Here he is cutting the leg off of Addie's hippo I made her. She was not very happy with him.

Poor little hippo...or cow...or whatever it was.

After our efforts with the playdough were exhausted, we made Papaw Rick and Memaw play a few rounds of Hungry Hungry Hippo. Addie whipped our tails. She's a pro at that game! It was a fun first night with our special company. I wish we could do that sort of thing more often.

No comments: