Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hunt #1

A friend of mine from high school lives down the road on a beautiful little farm. She has invited us the last couple of years to their big annual easter egg hunt on the property. They cook a pig and have lots of food and fun for the kids. Addie was a little young last year to really understand how to hunt, but this year she caught on quickly and filled her little basket full of goodies. My friend called me the day before to tell me that she blames me for her "big thighs" since she ate every piece of candy with a peanut in it as she stuffed the eggs in preparation for the hunt. She didn't want Addie to have to worry about the candy inside. That was very sweet of her!





It's hard to believe that Hayes will be a year and a half this time next year and will probably give Addie a little competition when it comes to egg hunting! We are looking forward to the hunt again in a year. I have plenty of photos to share from our Easter celebrations this year. Since Tim had to work on Easter Sunday, we celebrated a day early with his family and then the kids and I did it all over again at my mom's the next day. Holidays are much more fun with little ones!

1 comment:

Christen said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is Addie with her little galoshes and headband! :) Glad she had fun!