Friday, March 12, 2010

Waiting on Spring!

We are starting to really get antsy for spring and warmer weather around here! I can envision picnics and daily wagon rides in our near future, and I am really excited about it!

Hayes would rather sleep...on me...like he does everyday between 2:00 and 4:00. Yes, I know....I am spoiling him. He is however, my last little baby, and if he wants to take his daily nap on my shoulder, I'm going to let him. The day will come much too soon when he won't want to be seen with me in public.
So, I let him snooze. Somedays, I sneak a snooze in there too! I love this little boy with all of my heart!

Today I took Addie to a little pottery place where she got to paint a little plate and put her handprint on it with Easter colors. The place then fires it, and you pick it up a week later. She had a blast painting, and even had some of her little friends there too! The owners have a dog named Amber that roams around the shop while they work. Addie is always sort of nervous around this sweet dog since she is not quite used to animals anymore. Anyways, near the end of our painting session the dog jumped down from her chair and came over to where we were sitting. Hayes was chillin' in his carseat on the floor beside us. When Addie saw Amber start to wander over towards Hayes, she ran over to him and said..."no...no...don't eat my brother!" It was quite adorable! I'm so glad she loves him so much already!

No comments: