Monday, March 29, 2010

Growin' Boy

He is growing so fast. Unlike his sister, he is not plump and "soft", but rather solid and lean. He's tall for his age and skinny, but not underweight. I see a future athlete on my hands. Do you think I can convince him that golf is exciting?







I was telling Tim's mom the other day how I believe Hayes is going to be a big, solid boy. I see her standing beside Tommy and Tim and looking up as she talks to them, and I can see myself doing that with Hayes one day. It's hard for me to imagine this as I cuddle with him all day, his little head resting on my shoulder and arm wrapped around my neck. I pray he is always so loving. I'm just having the time of my life these days...

1 comment:

Jarah said...

Such a happy little boy! Can't wait to see him again!!!