Tuesday, March 23, 2010

How about a walk?

Addie just found her new favorite thing to do...pull Hayes in the wagon! I love it! We get to go on a nice leisurely walk, and I don't even have to do anything!
Isn't Hayes hilarious? I put his little Bumbo seat in the wagon to help him sit up. He is still not doing that by himself and is just as content to lay on his back forever. Although, he is starting to roll over onto his belly alot now.


I'm sure people in the neighborhood get a good laugh when they see my clan rolling down the street! (You should have seen me that day...still in my sweats...hair in a ponytail...and HUGE bags under my eyes...It was a loooong night!)


The walk helped to keep me awake and made my munchkins feel happy and refreshed. I love the warm weather and am looking forward to the fun we have planned this summer.



By the way, Addie made Hayes giggle out loud today at her. We were sitting on the playroom floor. Hayes was propped up in my lap, and Addie was playing with him with some colored rings we have. She laughed when he would drop the rings and he just thought that was the funniest thing. It was really the first time I heard him giggle like that- too cute!



No comments: