Monday, February 8, 2010

While I was away...the SNOW came to play!

After waiting and wishing for several years to have my very own snow storm here in our hometown, wouldn't ya know it came the weekend I made my getaway to New York. That's okay....Tim took plenty of pictures for me and it seems as if I didn't miss too terribly much since Addie wasn't all that impressed. We got quite a bit of snow here that weekend too. Then it snowed again Saturday night and is suppose to snow again this Tuesday night.....YUCK! It is very pretty, but we are ready to enjoy some warm weather around here.

She's not too sure what to think about all this...

And why is Daddy taking so many pictures of me?


I'm not very happy...and I'm cold....



Actually....I'm downright miserable....I want to go inside!

Snowy Day....to be continued....




No comments: