Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What happened?

This cute little boy used to be such a good sleeper. I think he gave me 8 hours in a row right around 12 weeks old. It was such a blessing.





He has not been sleeping well at night at all these days. He gets up several times a night and wants to eat. I am pretty sure he is really uncomfortable and wakes up itching a lot too. Last night he got out of his little swaddle and pulled the socks off of his hands. By the time I heard him screaming, he had scraped up his head and his little hands were a bloody mess! You should see his little head today. It looks like he made a kitty cat really angry! Poor little guy! His sleeping habits have made me a pretty tired mommy these days, and this cold I am fighting just seems to linger without much rest to help it go away! I am very eager to start Hayes on some solids as soon as I get the go ahead from the allergist. I think this may help with the nighttime hunger. He is almost 15 1/2 lbs you know- a growing boy! He wants some food, and I want some sleep!

No comments: