Monday, June 8, 2009

Busy...busy....busy....Summertime!

Yes, she loves funnel cakes just like her mommy!



June always seems like the busiest month of the year for us, and this year is no different. The first weekend in June kicked off with a Retirement Dinner Cruise for my dear friend Bill, early-morning yardsaling with a friend on Saturday, birthday party for my friend's two little boys, and a road trip to Avon, NC to celebrate two sorority sisters' thirtieth birthdays. Oh, I forgot to include Sunday morning's activities, which included my step-dad getting baptized and lunch out to celebrate with him and my mom. Can you say crazy? I was wiped out by Sunday night, and I am not too embarassed to admit, a little grumpy and hard to be around! This morning I feel much better after a nice night's rest in my own bed and a good cup of coffee this morning. Addie and I made it to the grocery store without any incidents, and now we are playing in the play room waiting to have lunch together!
We have out-of-town trips planned the next two weekends, including a long road trip to visit with my Dad and his side of the family. Hopefully, Addie will be a trooper and we will have lots of fun stories and pictures to share when we return......Did I mention that I am getting HUGE!.... atleast my belly is getting HUGE! Am I suppose to be this big already? Perhaps he is going to be a big boy too, just like his sister?

1 comment:

Grampy said...

Can't wait to see you, Fatso!