Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter continued...

Just a few more Easter pictures I thought were too cute not to share...

We traveled to West Virginia to visit my grandfather and other family members this past week. Tim stayed behind to work and Addie and I hopped in the car with my mom and Dave. It was really nice to see everyone, but always nice to come home too! I will share some pictures from our voyage and some funny stories later this week!

It has been brought to my attention (by my loyal cousin, Erin) that I failed to mention on my blog that Tim and I are expecting a second baby this fall! As I did with Addie, I always found it hard to blurt out the news to just anyone. Besides family and close friends I see regularly, I just let people figure it out as I got bigger and bigger. So, I guess after waiting quietly through the first trimester to make sure things were going well, I suppose I just never thought to write about it on my blog since most of my posts are about Addie girl! Silly me! I am 19 weeks along and due on September 17th. We go next week to find out what we are having.....Will Addie have a new baby sister just 2 years younger, or will I really get a little Mama's boy? Either one is fantastic news to me...I'll keep you updated...promise!

2 comments:

Trish said...

YAY! It's about time you spilled the beans! I am so happy for you and wish you all the luck, I am here in DE sending you baby boys vibes ;) Congrats to you, Tim and Addie!

Emily Suzann said...

Congrats! Hope everything goes well. My mama's boy was a September 13th baby...maybe a sign? lol