Monday, October 10, 2011

"Firsts"

During years one and two, there seems to be "firsts" every time you turn around. Her first words, her first steps, her first foods, her first bath....but now, those "firsts" are less frequent and farther in between. Here are the "babies" getting ready for Addie's first soccer practice with Coach Daddy!

The following few pictures were taken on her her first day of "4-year old preschool". She was so brave. There were absolutely no tears this year and not a single hesitation as she brushed off my hug and strolled into that little classroom. Once again, I was a proud mommy.






Can you tell that she was growing impatient with my picture snapping?




I love all of their "firsts" and their "seconds" and "thirds"! There is nothing I love more than being their mommy!








No comments: