Monday, October 31, 2011

Addie visits the Fire House

And of course I had to sneak one in there of the little man. Isn't he such a big boy now? He's talking more and more each day too. Every new word he learns brings a big smile to my face. I am so thankful he is starting to communicate better. He is still as sweet as ever.



Addie's preschool took a trip to the local fire station a couple of weeks ago. I have never been on the inside of one before, so I really thought it was pretty cool. Addie enjoyed having me with her, and she liked doing something different than a normal school day. However, the fire trucks and ambulance, and even the rather handsome fire fighter who showed us around didn't seem to impress her much :)












She has really grown up a lot in the last several months. Those "terrible" two's and "horrible" threes are behind us for the most part. Unless she is extremely tired, she is such a good listener and tries really hard to be helpful and sweet. A little on the shy side, she is quiet at school, but eager to please her teachers and show me her hard work when I pick her up at the end of the day. She makes me so proud!

No comments: