Monday, January 24, 2011

Addie's first Christmas Concert

It was cancelled a bazillion times. She practiced every night at the house since they first learned the songs back at Thanksgiving. We were very excited for it to finally be concert day last week. Can we learn some new songs now?

Mamaw, Ga Ga, Pop Pop, and of course, Hayes and myself were there to cheer her on. Notice the jingle bells in her hands during this song in the picture below. She dropped them mid-way through the song and it just about caused a major melt-down. Other parents who were video-taping the concert said it was just the funniest thing to watch. I knew something went wrong when I saw that all too familiar frown appear.

Uh oh! My jingle bells!......What do I do now?


Thankfully, Miss Jennifer swooped in and retrieved the bells and all was happy again.


I love being able to do things like this with my babies. How blessed I am! I do believe I may have a little performer on my hands. Wish you all could have been there....


1 comment:

Christen said...

Awww... soo cute! Glad the (jingle bell) crisis was adverted! :)