Thursday, October 22, 2009

Addie goes to school!

Today was Addie's first day in a program called "Mom's Morning Out" at a local church here in our town. She will go there once a week from 9:00 until 1:00 just to get her ready for preschool next year and get her around other children a little more often. This will also give me a chance to spend some quality time with Hayes! I was a little worried about how she would react to me leaving her there this morning, but once again she proved me wrong and was a real trooper!



Addie got all dressed up this morning and even let me put her hair up in pig tails for the big day! We have been talking about her teacher, Miss Lisa, for a couple of weeks, and she was very anxious to see her again!






This was Addie in her classroom right before I left. She held on tight to that paci, but eventually turned around and blew me a kiss goodbye! Miss Lisa said that it only took about 1o minutes for her to walk over and hand her the paci to "put away"! I am so proud of my little girl today!




Of course, I couldn't forget about little Hayes! He is doing great these days...well, atleast during the daytime! He hasn't quite figured out that when it is dark outside he needs to be sleeping, so Tim and I are pretty tired people these days. We keep going however, as it never seems to slow down!

4 comments:

Grampy said...

Loved the pics . . . adda girl addie girl! . . . also got the Hayes announcement -- on the 'frigerator! xxoo

Grampy said...

uh oh (Grampy is REALLY Great unc. ebward)

Jarah said...

Love the pictures! Her hair is getting so long! I'm so proud of her :) And Hayes' hair is priceless!!

Emily Suzann said...

They are both adorable! Good for Addie, hope she continues liking her new "school".