Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hayes gets some visitors...

We are still alive but very busy these days! I have had no time at all to blog about all of our adventures. Hopefully, as I get to be a better juggler, and we actually settle into a routine of some sort, I will get to share some stories with you all. Little Hayes is such a good baby. He sleeps most of the time and only cries when he is hungry or needs a diaper change. This is very different from baby Addie that is for sure! He has had many visitors over the last three weeks. People came to the hospital and have dropped by the house to visit him, bringing delicious meals, thoughtful gifts, and much needed company to two very tired parents and an often, bored two-year old! As I have said before, we are blessed to have very supportive family and friends!


Anna and Matt (from Richmond/Maryland)


Papaw and Granny (Tim's grandparents)

Daddy and Hayes

Grandpa Dave

Mom (Mamaw)

Ga Ga (Tim's mom)

Uncle Tommy (Tim's brother)

Sharolyn, Skylar, and Lakyne (Tommy's wife and two girls)

Kristy

Michelle (my good friend from high school)

Don't worry...Addie is still getting plenty of attention. She is doing great with Hayes and is always trying to find ways to "help" me. Today she held the tubing to my breast pump the entire time I pumped...boy was she proud to "help Momma with her boobies"! Not long after this helpful encounter, I spotted her sitting on the couch forcing one of her baby dolls to "eat her belly button". I'm not too sure she understands it all, but it sure is cute!





2 comments:

Christen said...

Great post! That's so cute that Addie is getting in to helping out!

Thanks also for the amazingly nice message on my blog! It really made my day! :)

Christen said...

P.S. I'm a follower now! Looking forward to reading all about the Hewitt family adventures :)