Monday, February 6, 2012

A Hewitt Christmas

Christmas Day was spent over at Ga Ga and Pop Pop's house with Addie and Hayes' cousins, Skylar and Lakyne. The kids all had a blast singing, opening tons of gifts, and eating lots of yummy food! Addie sang "All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth". She practiced for weeks before the big show, and although she sang a little softer than usual, it was a big hit! All of the girls put on a great show....Hayes will give them a run for their money next year for sure!






The world better watch out....he is a few months shy of being able to reach those pedals!





I still can't believe another Christmas has come and gone. And I really can't believe it's almost Valentines Day and I'm still posting about Christmas. Shame. On. Me.









No comments: