Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Babies....

They will always be my babies, no matter how big they get. That is for sure.


They are definitely not the most well-behaved children in the world. They don't play well with others always. They happen to be the hardest persons on the planet to feed, and not just because of their horrific food allergies. They wear me out on a daily basis with their whining and their wants and their unbelievable needs that never end. Addie can go from happy to down right "ticked-off" in less than 3 seconds. I have to change clothes every day after I give Hayes a bath because he manages to dump cups and cups of water on me when I turn my back. They are a hand full. I know. I do it every day, day in and day out.

As challenging as it is, having two little ones with impossible food allergies and the most stubborn personalities you will ever come across, I can't help but wish God's plan for us included just one more.....

3 comments:

Anna Heller said...

One more would be perfect!!!

Emily Suzann said...

Carrie,
I LOVE your blog. Your babies are precious. I especially love the pic of Addie in her panties with her hair all over-this is one of Claire's favorite ways to walk around the house! You never know what God's plan for your family is. We went 10 years with only two children and then we were suddenly blessed with Claire. I am not saying that waiting THAT long is for everyone but I am saying you never know! :)

livingsj77 said...

Carrie - you know what the awesome thing is...you can!!! And you don't even have to decide yet.